Monday 27 February 2012

7 random facts about myself

I am not sure if this means I have been awarded the versatile blogger award but I have been tagged but the lovely ladyliquorvtg so here's 7 random facts about myself.

1.I am a mum to two gorgeous girls,zoe jane who is 15months and isabel molly who is 7 & soon to be a newlywed in august (maybe I should write a scrimpers wedding post?)...ooh also mum to our 10 month old boxer rosie

2.I am a lover of many eras although the 40s and 50s most appeal to me,saying that I look more 80s in the gym with my trackies and high tops on

3.I met my future husband online,I was searching for a friend but couldn't find him then it come up with alternative people to search for and as soon as I seen his pic I had to talk to him,it was love at first 'poke' :-)

4.I love baking!! my dream is to have a tea shop with home made cakes and biscuits all served on vintage china

5.I am a keen fitness enthusiast,an interest both me and the hubby share.He is a competitive bodybuillder,I am currently building up my weak areas to compete in a figure competition.

6.I have 6 brothers and 4 sisters and before you ask we did have a tv but clearly my mum n dad were very busy during the adverts! ewww

7.I have 12 tattoos although I have been tattooed on 15 separate occasions ( will do a post at some point on my tattoos and the meanings behind them .

                                                  my beautiful daughter isabel molly
                                                  my mischevious (angelic) daughter zoe jane
my gorgeous hubby
                                        me before my diet

                                      me a few months later after a lot of hard work,but I still bake
                                      my cake and eat it

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Especially for somebody who likes to bake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm going to post some healthy but tasty recipes this weekend on a budget x

      Delete
  2. Truly awesome results. Diet and exercise for the win

    ReplyDelete