Monday 12 November 2012

I have missed so much!! And so have you

Oh wow where do I even begin??! I haven't been on here in months.
I felt like I just needed to take some time out and try and find me for a while.I have have lots of ups and downs mostly downs and didn't want my blog to be solely based on tears,tantrums and my black clouds.
Since the the time I have not been on here I am now officially mrs power,we wed on 11th of august and it was more perfect than we could of imagine.The whole day went without a hitch.






It was one of the most amazing days of my life and I couldnt be happier.
Ooohh I have a huge confession to make........

WERE EXPECTING AGAIN!!!
I will add a pic of our little butter bean tomorrow,still early days yet im 8 weeks but the baby is doing just fine.
Wow I have a lot of catching up to do x x x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lots going on in your life! To me it looks like all ups :) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear from you! You all looked beautiful and many congratulations on the baby! x

    ReplyDelete